Centrify’s flagship Server Suite delivers market-leading Identity and Access Management solutions that provides authentication, identity profiles/attributes, role-based authorization, auditing, and automation for the datacenter and cloud. We are seeking an exceptionally capable senior product manager to drive cloud integration and execution and to manage the existing Linux/UNIX server business.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has the leadership and technical chops to drive a growing business while rolling up your sleeves to make things happen. You will shape the direction of a significant product line in a stable and rapidly growing pre-IPO company. On a daily basis, you will leverage your business management, strategy, and technical expertise to deliver the best solutions for Centrify’s large, global customer base.
You will join a team that is driving enterprise and federated identity and access management to new heights across Linux, UNIX and Windows systems, and applications deployed on-premise, in virtualized environments, and in the cloud. We are looking for an individual who has a balanced blend of technical and business acumen. This will require excellent analytic skills, and acute focus on defining end-to-end customer scenarios and driving execution to assure that we ship components with the right combination of features, quality, and time to market.
▪ Develop and execute roadmap; feature prioritization: and product, partner, and GTM strategies for the Centrify Server Suite – focus on Linux/UNIX server business and cloud server strategy.
▪ Synthesize complex technical and market issues, develop insight into and solutions for those challenges, and gain acceptance and commitment from others
▪ Calculate and analyze market opportunity, segmentation, competition, forecast, ROI and product performance to drive prioritization and business decision-making
▪ Define personas, activities, roles, and workflows for the Centrify Server Suite in order to drive product features and ease of use / user experience
▪ Work closely and effectively with the field to drive product adoption and customer satisfaction
▪ Work with support and development to address customer issues
▪ Present and evangelize Centrify solutions to prospects, customers, partners, analysts, and press
Experience and Skills:
▪ Minimum of 4 years professional product management experience in enterprise software
▪ Passionate about system software, security, identity, and privilege management
▪ Background/understanding of identity management, federation, compliance, auditing and reporting
▪ Knowledge and experience with enterprise infrastructure security issues
▪ Solid technical background and good understanding of Linux/UNIX and Windows server deployments, manage-ability, and ecosystem
▪ Knowledge and experience with server deployments in virtualized and cloud environments (ex. VMware, Amazon AWS)
▪ Action oriented and results driven with a keen focus on 1) driving plan of record and 2) producing visible signs of progress
▪ Experience driving the complete product lifecycle from inception to GTM within a cross-functional team
▪ Strong interpersonal, project management, negotiation, and decision-making skills. Proven ability to build relationships with peers, cross-functional partners, industry partners, customers, and the field. Ability to communicate complex issues clearly.
▪ Have start-up experience and/or are comfortable with the rigors of a start-up environment
▪ 4-year degree in computer science or closely related discipline, or equivalent experience. MBA is a plus